Blueberry Chia Pudding - Low CalorieMay 15, 2021
Vegan recipe for a quick breakfast on the go - Low Calorie!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Nutrition per serving:
What You Need:
- 1 cup (190g) frozen blueberries
- 1 ½ cups (360ml) soy milk or other plant-based milk
- ¼ cup + 1 ½ tbsp. (50g) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or agave syrup
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. plant vanilla protein powder
- fresh fruit/berries (optional - not included in nutritional calculations)
What You Need To Do:
Blend the frozen blueberries, protein powder, plant-based milk, and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
Pour the chia seeds into a medium-sized bowl. Cover with the blueberry smoothie mixture and mix together thoroughly with a whisk. Place into the fridge for 5 minutes, then take out and whisk again until all the chia seed clumps have broken up.
Leave the pudding in the fridge overnight. In the morning, remove the pudding from the fridge and if desired, top with berries or other fruit of choice.
Nutritional info uses agave syrup and unsweetened pea protein.
Start To Transform Your Life Today
Claim your free "Future Self" Meditation Guide and MP3 download.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.